JOIN OUR TEAM
Thank you for considering MVHC as your next career path. MVHC serves as a critical healthcare resource to ensure that all members of our community have access to affordable and high-quality health care. We are a local, non-profit, community owned primary health care partner which is dedicated to serving our community’s health care needs.
At MVHC, we strive to create an environment which promotes healthy work-life balance, one that provides you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of your patients, while maintaining your family and personal objectives. Our care team supports your ability to have a well-balanced life outside of MVHC, by providing the resources and individuals that you need to have a successful practice.
This is an exciting time of growth for MVHC, where we are positioned to expand access to the communities that we serve. We hope that you will consider joining the MVHC team. For more information, please contact Olivia Brothers, Physician Recruiter, at 740-868-8701, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Employee satisfaction rating of 90%
• Team approach to Patient-Centered
comprehensive primary care
• EPIC EMR
• Sign on bonus
• Federal Tort Protection
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug and a health saving account option.
All insurance benefits are available for both employee and family, regardless of what a spouse may be offered through his/her employer.
• 401k with employer match
• Paid time off plus seven paid holidays per year
• Employer paid life insurance
• Life insurance Voluntary benefits
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Wellness program
◦ Payroll deduct at area fitness center
◦ Ability to earn up to 5% insurance discount
◦ Fitness membership monthly stipend
• CME Days
• CME Allowance
• Credit union